DoraFactory’s IDO on Bounce Certified Auction Participation Guide
(All screenshots are examples and information displayed might be inaccurate)
Starting time: March 22nd 6AM (UTC+0), 2021
Auction Currency: USDT (ERC-20)
Maximum Allocation for each address: 50 USDT
If you participated in Dora Factory’s Twitter campaign and your comment was liked by Dora Factory’s official account, you are whitelisted and you’ll be eligible to join our Whitelist Pool on Bounce Certified. There will be at least 500 slots for 680 addresses.
If you hold more than 60 AUCTIONs in your wallet, you can join our AUCTION holder pool also on Bounce Certified , where we reserved at least 100 slots for you.
Both Pools are First Come First Serve.
2) You will see the auction pool in the active sales section. Click Join Auction
3) You will see the following page. Make sure to check all the terms and maximum allocation per wallet, then enter your bid amount and click Go
4) Your will need to interact with your MetaMask and pay gas fee for token swap. At the time of writing, the gas fee is around $15.
5) You will receive a success message when you get into the auction.
6) Refresh your page and you will see a Claim Tokens button. There will be a timer on the button to guide you how much time is left until you can claim your tokens. The claim time is set by the project.
7) Click Claim Tokens when the countdown is finished, and your tokens will arrive into your wallet.