The first Dora Factory biweekly quiz is online! Get prepared by reviewing the following references carefully and comment your answer to share the 200 USDT prize pool!
Check out the details and rules below👇
The first 20 participants who answer all questions correctly can get 10$USDT each. 200 $USDT rewards in total.
- Comment your answer in the form of a picture below this tweet.
- Add what you want to say or share with DORA and your Twitter handle at the end of your answers to make it unique. Copy and paste is definitely not allowed.
- If you comment answers multiple times, we will take the answer you leave for the first time as your entry. If you want to correct your answer please leave a new comment and remember to delete the earlier one.
- Entries that do not meet all the above requirements will be disqualified.
- Follow @DoraFactory and @DoraHacks on Twitter to get familiar with the latest campaign.
- BNB Grant DAO — Round2
- Aptos Grant DAO
- vcDORA — Governance Voice Credit for Open Community Grant DAO(s)
- Crypto in space: Cryptosat and DoraHacks complete ZK proof experiment on space station
- Name the grant name in which the first practice of PLONK-based MACI on DoraHacks.io will be carried out?
- What’s the most noticeable difference between Plonk-MACI and Groth16-MACI?
- Name the voting ticket in ETH Research Grant.
- How can you get vcDORA?
- Multiple choice
The amount of vcDORA one can get depends on:
A. the amount of DORA staked
B. the duration of staking
C. the time elapsed since the initial staking date.
During the BNBGrant DAO voting session, will the votes from vcDORA users weigh more than non-vcDORA users?
7. Where can you check your vcDORA balance/status?
8. Name the closing date of BNB Grant DAO community voting period.
9. Name the team, with which DoraHacks were able to complete a phase-2 Groth16 trusted setup on the space station.
10. Among the 14 outstanding grant candidates in BNB Grant DAO 2nd voting round, please name one project that you support and share your reason.
About Dora Factory
Dora Factory is the digital infrastructure builder of the Global Hacker Movement. It creates protocols, toolings, and public good infrastructures that help open source communities and frontier tech builders to thrive.